To access Degree Audit:
Viewable with your eCampus login
» Student Guide
last updated 02/13/14
» Faculty Adviser Guide
last updated 02/14/14
• Learn the degree requirements for your major and minor, if you have one. It lists the courses in your major that fulfill the general education requirements and which courses you need to graduate
• Identify courses needed to complete your major and/or minor.
• See which courses you have taken that do not count towards your major
• View the grades, transfer credits, and/or waivers applied to your transcript
• Confirm your grade-point average (GPA)
• Find out, before you officially change your major how the courses completed meet the new major requirements by using the ‘What-If’ feature
• Select the correct courses for the next semester or session
Use the ‘What-If’ feature by selecting your proposed major/degree and perhaps concentration. The requirements for your selection will appear and you will see how your course work may be used in the program you are considering.
No, your major won’t change until you complete a Change of Major form, have it signed by the appropriate administrators and return it to the Office of the University Registrar. The form is available from the Office of the University Registrar or online.
Speak to your adviser and ask them if they have filled out an official substitution/waiver course form and it has been properly completed, signed and submitted to the Office of the University Registrar.
Speak to your adviser and ask him/her if he/she has filled out an official substitution/waiver course form and it has been properly completed, signed and submitted to the Office of the University Registrar.
The audit database is updated each night so changes appear the next business day.
Follow the Registrar at: